Simon Ebert has vast and varied experience, with 37 years working as a physiotherapist with musculoskeletal problems. Continuing professional development ensures Simon remains up to date with latest training and techniques developed in the profession and improve skills and knowledge.
Each and every client I see is treated with genuine care, compassion and respect.
I always strive to achieve the best outcome for my client – this is my best job satisfaction. It is important to relate well to people of all ages – able to motivate people, to work towards their optimal result.
Accepting the challenge of the ‘hand to fix’ problem, I believe I may be able to offer alternative ways of managing a problem which has not previously been helped with another physio.
- Swimming, surfing and SUP
- trail walking
- Mountain bike riding
- Home improvements
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physio) 1982 SAIT
- 1982-1985 worked in hospital setting treating patient’s in critical care, orthopaedics, rheumatology, hydrotherapy, neurology and musculoskeletal conditions
- Started working in private practice in 1985
- 1986 started own clinic at South Brighton
- Tutoring for students at Uni SA involved in clinical placements 1992 and 1994
- Local primary school education sessions
- 1995-1998 Occupational Health Physiotherapist (P/T)
- 1999-2001 Australian Physiotherapy Association – Professional Development Officer (P/T)
- 2005 to present date Director at Blackwood Physiotherapy Sports and Spinal
- Sports Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Spinal conditions