Simon Ebert has vast and varied experience, with over 40 years working as a physiotherapist with musculoskeletal problems. Continuing professional development ensures Simon remains up to date with latest training and techniques developed in the profession.
Each and every client I see is treated with genuine care, compassion and respect.
I always strive to achieve the best outcome for my client – this is my best job satisfaction. It is important to relate well to people of all ages – able to motivate people, to work towards their optimal result.
Accepting the challenge of the ‘hard to fix’ problem, I believe I may be able to offer alternative ways of managing a problem which has not previously been helped with another physio.
- Swimming, surfing and SUP
- trail walking
- Mountain bike riding
- Home improvements
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physio) 1982 SAIT
- 1982-1985 worked in hospital setting treating patient’s in critical care, orthopaedics, rheumatology, hydrotherapy, neurology and musculoskeletal conditions
- Started working in private practice in 1985
- 1986 started own clinic at South Brighton
- Tutoring for students at Uni SA involved in clinical placements 1992 and 1994
- Local primary school education sessions
- 1995-1998 Occupational Health Physiotherapist (P/T)
- 1999-2001 Australian Physiotherapy Association – Professional Development Officer (P/T)
- 2005 to present date Director at Blackwood Physiotherapy Sports and Spinal
- Sports Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Spinal conditions
- McKenzie Spinal Therapy