I take a patient centred approach, treating everyone with care and compassion. I am always working with people to achieve their goals and best outcomes. I am continuously looking to further my skills as a Physio. The term ‘movement is medicine’ resonates with me, and I’m always looking to encourage everyone to get back to and enjoy whatever activities they love doing.
- Playing Football and Basketball
- Going to the gym
- Bachelor of Exercise Science (Sport Practise) (2015), Victoria University
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2019), University of South Australia
- Have always been involved in sporting clubs and have had experience as a sports trainer for a number of years.
- Personal Trainer: Physical Activity Australia (2016)
- Sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Exercise prescription
- Personal training
- Clinical exercise/Pilates programs