After a thorough assessment Carolyn is able to use a variety of techniques to treat and rehabilitate injuries. Carolyn works with clients to reach the best possible outcome and long term solution, treating each client with a caring and respectful manner.
As a Clinical Pilates Instructor Carolyn can help design individualised exercise program which is appropriate for you.
Carolyn runs a number of clinical exercise classes designed to improve posture and core stability and assist in the rehabilitation of a variety of conditions.
- Nordic walking and bush walking
- keeping fit with cycling and gym
- Relaxing with family and friends
- Just entered the world of quilting!
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physio) 1983, South Australian Institute of Technology
- APA member since 1983
- Extensive experience in rural South Australia, New Zealand and Adelaide private practices.
- Experience in Occupational Health – work site visits, functional capacity assessments, job modifications and work related injuries.
- Pilates trained – Mathwork and DMA Clinical Pilates
- Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling – Advanced upper limb, TMJ, Head and Neck (2008)
- Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling – Advanced lower limb, Pelvis and Lumbar Region (2009)
- Muscle Energy Training for Pelvis and Thoracic Areas
- Facial strain/counter strain manual therapy for musculoskeletal and joint pain, where tissues are placed in a position of greatest comfort to product relief.
- Nordic Walking Trainer with Nordic Academy Australia
- Dizziness disorders (BPPV – Benign Poroxysman Positional Vertigo)
- Pelvic pain in pregnancy
- Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Spinal pain management
- Pelvic girdle, sacroiliac and hip pain
- Pregnancy pelvic pain and postnatal abdominal muscle rehabilitation
- Shoulder rotator cuff related pain
- Clinical exercise/Pilates programs