Name: Kendall Gleeson
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (2005) at the University of Texas at El Paso
- Master’s of Physiotherapy (Graduate Entry) (2008) at the University of South Australia
- Started working part-time in private practice and part-time at Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre treating clients with brain injuries and clients needing neurological rehabilitation
- Private practice work since 2008
- APA member
- Polestar Pilates trained
- Dry needling
- Instructed hydrotherapy and Pilates classes for 5 years
- Dizziness disorders (BPPV – Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo) (2009)
Special interests or areas of particular specialty:
- Spinal pain management
- Pelvis and rib dysfunction
- Women’s health physiotherapy
- Clinical Pilates and rehabilitation programs
- Assessment and treatment of dizziness disorders (particularly BPPV – Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
- Playing tennis
- Spending time outdoors with my family and 3 children
What makes you different/why should people see you?
I have experience treating a variety of musculoskeletal conditions and work with the client to reach the best possible outcome.
I treat each client with a caring and respectful manner.