Blackwood Physiotherapy Sports and Spinal has proudly served the local and surrounding communities for over 35 years. We are an accredited physiotherapy practice with professional, friendly, caring and very experienced staff who look forward to getting you pain free, back to full health or back to sport as quickly as possible.
We offer a range of services including physiotherapy treatments, lower limb biomechanical assessments using GaitScan™, Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging (RUSI), and Clinical Pilates classes. For list of conditions/problems we treat click here.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Access to the latest diagnostic and rehabilitation equipment to ensure you get the best possible results in the shortest time
- We are an accredited physiotherapy practice and we guarantee our services*
- 1:1 time with your physio – we NEVER double book so you spend your appointment time face to face with your physio!
- Very experienced and highly trained staff – over 100 years combined experience at our disposal
- Friendly, professional, caring staff who will tailor treatment specifically to suit your individual needs
- Longer appointment times (generally 30 minutes) to get you the results you want as fast as possible
- We keep our skills and knowledge up to date with the latest techniques and research available
- Private treatment rooms so your privacy is assured
- Male and female therapists available to suit your preference
- Convenient off street parking available onsite (behind the clinic in our large carpark)
- Concession and pension rates apply to consultation services
- EFTPOS and HICAPS facilities for convenient payment of accounts
- Early morning/after hours appointments available Mon-Fri and open Saturday mornings – for your convenience
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
If you are not 100% satisfied or happy with your treatment, then please let us know and we will either: Give you a full refund
OR Provide you with your next consultation free of charge. We won’t be happy unless you are happy with your service at Blackwood Physiotherapy Sports and Spinal.
Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm